Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grab the cheese...

because here comes the whine! Okay, I know that was really cheesy...(hehe!) BUT seriously the last few days have been, well, discouraging. Where, oh where, is our 171H?!? Oh mailman, please, please bring it tomorrow! I am sooo tired of stalking you! ;)

Just in case, I emailed the adoption officer at our field office two days ago, but no response yet. Apparently they have three days to respond. I just was really hoping to get our dossier out this week :( With political changes in our kiddos country, it has become more crucial than ever for our paperwork to be submitted as soon as possible. I just keep reminding myself that God's timing is ALWAYS better than mine. And certainly He knows, but my heart just ACHES at the thought of our kids waiting any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP