Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lullabies

Every night I sing my sweet pumpkin a lullaby. It's something I started just a few months ago, but I wish I'd started a whole lot earlier. We take a music class together and the teacher told us about how music and love are registered in the brain in similar locations, or something along those lines. I don't have a spectacular voice or anything, but I give it my best. Some nights, I'm in tune and some nights it's a complete mess. Tonight though, for the first time, my little girl chimed in and started singing with me. It was soooo cute! She doesn't know all the words, but she did have some of the tune. Maybe she was just trying to drown me out (she is almost 2 and I wouldn't put it past her) but I wish it could have gone on forever. It was one of those moments I will always remember. And I just can't wait to hold all my girls and sing to them - Although, I'm sure pumpkin will have them all singing along too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP