Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet Nikolai

This little boy has grabbed my heart since the first time I laid eyes on him. Why can't I just bring him home with ours? What is ONE more? LOL Thankfully for my husband, Nikolai is NOT at our kids orphanage (AND we would have to add another room on to our house!) But oh how my heart aches for this little boy. Unfortunately, instead of looking forward to his 6th birthday, this little boy is very close to being sent to the institution, if he hasn't been sent there already. I pray that his mommy and daddy are out there and that they come forward soon! He deserves a family, they all do!
Nikolai (45)
Boy, Born April 7, 2004
This beautiful boy reminds me so much of my Reece. He is already 5 years old and is facing the institution soon. His eyes are so beautiful, hazel and soulful. When you wash his hair, it is so soft, like duckling fuzz! He is very smart, cheerful, self-sufficient, and friendly. He is delayed in his speech, but if he was able to get it out, he'd be saying "But where is MY Mommy?" (see right). Nikolai is healthy, active, and strong, and will truly thrive in a loving, family environment. Please give him that chance!

For more information, please contact Andrea directly

I have $1098 in my grant fund towards the cost of my adoption!


1 comment:

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP